GPI can tailor a bespoke lease to meet your specific requirements and in the process remove the cost, hassle and responsibility of owning your own premises, giving you more flexibility and scope to manage and develop your practice.
Some benefits of selling your building to GPI are listed below:
- Release of equity locked into current premises
- Avoidance of negative equity potential – the future value of the building will be our concern, not yours
- Transfer of the responsibility of building ownership – leaving you to concentrate on running and developing the practice
- Flexible lease terms offering a simple mechanism for partnership changes
- A rental requirement which is always in line with the rent being reimburse
- Potential to explore the possibility of extending or refurbishing your current premises, with advice and input from GPI’s specialist development team
- The potential to review a new premises project at some point in the future, should the practice need change
- As specialist developers of modern medical centres, a new premises project is something we could work with you on in the future
If this is something you are considering then please get in touch.
Gillinggate Centre – Kendal
Description: Brand new first floor offices situated within the recently completed Gillinggate Centre. With their own private entrance off the rear car park. Open plan office finished to a completed shell requiring the tenant to install WC and kitchenette facilities.
Terms: Available to let on a new internal repairing and insuring lease.
Grange over Sands Medical Centre – Grange over Sands
Grange over Sands Medical Centre
Kents Bank Road
Grange over Sands
Description: A single storey lock-up retail unit forming part of the new Grange Medical Centre.
The recently opened medical centre is the new home for the town’s two former medial practices. Due to the nature of the development the medical centre and retail unit are both subject to high levels of footfall. The adjacent public car park further adds to the potential customer base for the retail unit.
The retail unit benefits from both its own external entrance and a further internal entrance off the waiting area within the medical centre. The unit therefore offers a great opportunity for uses that are complimentary to the health profession or that cater for waiting patients. We are advised that the property has a current use consent as a retail shop.
Alternative uses are subject to planning consent.
The unit is currently finished to a basic shell specification and will require a full fit out by the occupying tenant.
Terms: The unit is available to let on a new effectively full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years and at a rent to be agreed..