GPI is delighted to announce the creation of GP Property (GPP), a new joint venture company with the MedicX Fund and Octopus Healthcare, 3 leading UK investors and developers working together to become a key strategic property partner to the NHS.
GPP is an innovative provider of new funding solutions to practices and emerging health care organisations, who have a real need for larger, modern premises but may not be in position to move immediately or where shifts in the practice partnership are likely to occur i.e. partner retirement. The framework is based on GPP purchasing the freehold of the existing premises and providing a flexible short term lease back to the Practice.
Features & Benefits:
- Short lease terms (5+ years)
- Full or part equity purchase to release partners from building ownership
- Rent is always equal to GMS reimbursements
- No fees or risk to GPs
- Agreed terms to move to new premises (if required)
- Helps GP recruitment & succession planning
- Provision of future expansion space
- Funding support to facilitate mergers, acquisitions and service expansion
- Long-term, open & transparent mutually beneficial relationship
The formation of GPP, together with our core business of funding and developing new primary care premises, now enables us to offer a wider range of expertise and resources to ensure a flexible property solution is delivered. A partnership with us will not only remove the burden of property management but also help GPs and their ancillary staff to grow their practice from compliant and modern premises.
If you would like to discuss our services in more detail, please contact our team on 020 7881 9700 or visit our website www.premisesfunding.com